Sunday 9 March 2008

Moonlight

Here moonlight is compared to the lady love actually she is considerd as Moonlight. Do Critisize.

Date: 23/07/2005 (some modifications on 23/05/2006)



To see or not to see,
To be or not to be,
But the moonlight strikes me.

It strikes me through.
It bathes me through.
It takes me through.

The agony goes away.
The sins fade away
And love sways away

The white-light makes me bright.
It’s the only thing I wish to sight.
And that is why I wait for night.

It seems the scorchy Sun loves me too
And wants that I keep hanging in ado
But I want moonlight shade and its coo

Someday slowly that silky silent light
Will stay in my solitary sight
And make me bright, bright and bright.

3 comments:

Arpita said...

Moonlight has been well personified... the way scorching sun is simulated 2 d materialistic wrld n moonlight as d lady love which soothes ..is nice

Anirban Ghoshal said...

nice, coherent comprehensible poetry... the kind we've been missing for a while now..
I also like the novel 3-line stanza thing...gives it all a nice musical ring. keep it up

miss au courant said...

I would'nt want to criticize...soothing and beautiful. Keats-meets-Enrique. During reading your poem images conjured on their own in my mind. I guess every person who reads this piece will have a different interpretation to it because not everyone can appreciate romanticism per se. Although I'm wondering who was your muse for this work...lol. Keep up the good work.