Sunday 9 March 2008

Death

Date: Later half of 2005 (some revisions later)


Death is waiting me.
I am waiting death
Death I am longing to see
Myth and wonder surrounding thee
If you are the most painful thing
Want to see if I smile at sting
Or else painful lies encompass you
And are happy through and through

Are you my destination?
Or just passing by station?
Will you take me to the one?
Or leave me facing a firing gun?
Are you serious or just fun?
Or just a sarcasm, another pun?

I feel you coming nearer to me.
I feel building up in me
Fear, repent or joy?
And am longing to meet you boy.
Death is waiting me
And I am , I am longing thee

1 comment:

Arpita said...

death is a topic which interests as well as tortures everyone.... everyone knows about it, that it is inevitable still no one knows wat it is xactly... d more we think about it, more mysterious it becomes.... the poem depicts d same state..... a nice piece.