Saturday 1 December 2007

The first words...

Hi everyone!

I am starting my blog today and with this post want to leave a solid impression on you so that it presses you to visit it again!! Honestly, i also dont know as to how will i impress you (in this introductory lonesome article), through my vocabulary, my writing style or plainly my thoughts.
So what i simply do, is just tell you what to expect here..

I wish to post all my poetries here and all my thoughts (which i will try to make as true as possible) you will ,here ,read my ideas and reasons and logics. I wish to write all that happens to me, all my experience, all about the world i live in, all about the world i percieve and comprehend.

I hope i could do all i wish, i could be regular and i could impress you in future.

PLEASE keep reading!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

solid start kabir!!!!!
d first impression is 2 gud...although poetry is nt my forte(4get abt forte its nt evn ma cup of tea)n dat xplains y i cud nt get much of d 2nd poem leave alone guessin d title...bt indeed u hv a vry impressive style of writin n i find dem very intrstin(4m a layman's pt of view)...kudos 2 u..yet another feather in ur cap n yet another reason 4 me 2 admire u.[:)]

Prakhar said...

gud 2 c u doing sm cnstrctv wrk on the net....

Kabir said...

hey thnks...

swati said...

Hey man u have bcum an "ICon".Its really gud to see u doin such ceative work ..u dont seem to be an amatuer infact ur poems r so simple n yet so revealing that even a lay man cn njoy the excellent combo of words n thots.
hatts of to u.

Kabir said...

thanks is all i can say

Unknown said...

kya re bhidu tu to kaviraaj ban gaya re
kabir naam ko justify kar raha hain tera ye blog
chal keep growing like this mera aashirwad hain tumhare saath