Saturday 1 December 2007

first poetry

I write this poetry first because this what i aim to do all my life... well i have title for this but tell me if you guessed, i wrote about him...




Date: From 14/05/06 to 23/05/06

He ran away swiftly, at his pace
Without any twitch, on his dead face.
I realized and ran after him
He was ahead, my prospects dim
Still with my heart I ran after
Sometimes shouted and did squatter
He but kept running, with all grace
Without any fatigue, on his dead face.
I wanted to chase and grab his collar
But perhaps for me he was far too taller
Running, I felt sometimes happy sometimes sad
Sometimes I felt chirpy and sometimes bad
But he ran swiftly at his own pace
Without any sighs, on his dead face.
Meanwhile I saw, I was the only one
But just among each and everyone.
Poor, rich and the richest of face
All behind him in the eternal chase
But he went on, with all his pace
Without any care, on his dead face
I looked for a motel, if I could get one
Alas I found, on this road there was none
Then I wanted to go back, from where I came
But saw nothing behind, a one way lane.
I saw him run, with all his grace
Without any turning of his dead face.

Then someone came and asked, not to stand
Because running is our future, not a magic wand
Left with the Hobson’s choice, one or none
I agree for every now and I simply run
And he runs swiftly, at his pace
Without any twitch, on his dead face.






Title: TIME

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i hope u do not kill me 4 dis...bt d title acc 2 me shud b...hmmmmmmmmmmm TIME,...did i guess it right, kabir????

Kabir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kabir said...

gracious, you did


i deleted the last comment bcuz of typographical error

Unknown said...

dis sayz a lot if 1 can connect vid it..n yes at d end of it i almst guesd d title..

ststill said...

obviously time
if u r not a gay hehe [:D]